Thanks for thinking of Hopeprint!
We are grateful for those who donate financially and tangible items to help make our mission and vision possible! If you have items you are wishing to donate to Hopeprint, or are wondering what we need, click on the Amazon Wish List link or check out the list below.
We are currently accepting the following new or gently used items:
- Industrial or Heavy Duty shelving units
- Large plastic bins for storage
- Folding chairs
- Vacuum cleaners
- Paper Goods, Etc: plates, hot/cold cups, napkins, plastic forks, toilet paper, paper towels
- Craft supplies
- Shelving Units
- Winter Wear
- Shoes of all sizes
We are also currently accepting the following new items (and can use large amounts):
- Household Items
- Paper Goods: plates, hot/cold cups, plastic forks
- Education/Literacy Items
- Office/School Supplies
- Gift Cards or Certificates (for e-cards, send to firstname.lastname@example.org // mail to P.O. Box 11664; Syracuse, NY 13218):
- Personal Care Items:
If you have something else do donate, we encourage you to talk with other area organizations that serve our community:
For furniture & basic household items...
Interfaith Works of Central New York, Center for New Americans: 315-449-3552
Catholic Charities of Onondaga County, Northside CYO: 315-474-7428
For clothes & other items...
Rescue Mission: Drop-off locations all around the city, including Dewitt Wegmans Plaza
Salvation Army: Drop-off location on Erie Blvd
For all items...
Give to Others: List online at http://givetoothers.com