Thanks for thinking of Hopeprint!
We are grateful for those who donate financially and tangible items to help make our mission and vision possible! If you have items you are wishing to donate to Hopeprint, or are wondering what we need, click on the Amazon Wish List link or check out the list below.
We are also currently accepting the following new or gently used items:
- Industrial or Heavy Duty shelving units
- Large plastic bins for storage
- Folding chairs
- Playstations and/or Wii (and corresponding games; used is great as well)
- Flat screen digital television
- Vacuum cleaners
- School Supplies: 3-inch Binders, Planners, 3-hole punch, highlighters, calculators
- Paper Goods, Etc: plates, hot/cold cups, napkins, plastic forks, toilet paper, paper towels
- Craft supplies
If you have something else do donate, we encourage you to talk with other area organizations that serve our community:
For furniture & basic household items...
Interfaith Works of Central New York, Center for New Americans: 315-449-3552
Catholic Charities of Onondaga County, Northside CYO: 315-474-7428
For clothes & other items...
Rescue Mission: Drop-off locations all around the city, including Dewitt Wegmans Plaza
Salvation Army: Drop-off location on Erie Blvd
For all items...
Give to Others: List online at http://givetoothers.com