Her Village is a gathering of women who come together from various walks of life, cultures and languages to share in community and friendship.
For Women and Mothers who are English Language Learners
@ 129 Lilac Street; Syracuse
The evening consists of:
- training on issues of womanhood and motherhood
- support groups for the joys and struggles of life
- crafting and time for creativity
- tea time, snacks and time for relaxing
- special music and other opportunities to share culture, gifts and “hopeprints” each women brings to the group
- opportunities to access needed resources through investment in self by participation, learning and service
Together, we seek to breathe friendship into lonely spaces, joy into depression, laughter into silence and hope into despair.