Steps to Thrive Family Mentorship
Families who are a part of Hopeprint programs are eligible to enroll in the Steps to Thrive program, a strategic, personal goal setting and pursuit towards individual, familial and community thriving. Participants are matched with Case Monitors, special supports, workshops and more all towards achieving the following thriving goals:
- Ability to access a healthy diet on a weekly basis
- A home that is financially and logistically stable and sustainable
- A minimum of one week's supply of weather-appropriate clothing for each family member, and access to clean appropriately
- Healthcare coverage secured and primary care physician known to the family
- Households have a reliable income stream(s) through the best viable employment or other resources
- Sense of physical safety and stability in their home, workplace and school
- Each family member feels a sense of connection to others, and participates in non-required gatherings
- Each family member is increasingly confident in social situations, such as grocery stores, etc.
- Teen/adults take opportunities to give back to organizations, neighborhood and community
- Enrolled students are succeeding at school, including passing all of their courses
- Improved English literacy demonstrated by each family member each year
- Teen/adult family members are able to articulate their dreams and goals
- The family has order and beauty in their life, home or personal spaces
To discuss registering your family for this program, please see Michelle Mahoney or e-mail her at email@example.com.
Enrolled participants will also be required to have one adult participate in the Workshops and Open Lab offered on Tuesday evenings from 6:00-8:00pm.